1 onion, chopped, 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets, 1 cup peas, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, Salt to taste
- Sauté onions in a large pan until softened.
- Turn heat to high, and add the cauliflower florets.
- When pan is very hot, pour water to about 1/2 inch high.
- Immediately cover as water sizzles.
- Lower heat to medium and let cauliflower steam for about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove lid, and add peas.
- Drizzle oil over vegetables, sprinkle in the spices and salt and mix everything very well.
- Add more water in small increments as necessary. Continue sautéing vegetables for another 3 to 4 minutes until most of the water has evaporated.